

I couldn't get over how many people were there - and there were a ton of Sweet Potato Queens! It was great weather and we had a lot of fun.
Later that afternoon, I met up with Lee and her family because they were having a family get-together for her mom's 50th birthday. Happy Birthday, Mrs. Carol! Since I've been part of the family for the last 20 years or so, I was invited. Here's a shot of me and Lee and (one of) my baby girl's, Ella. I can't believe she's already 14 months old and running all over the place. I could just eat her up with a spoon!
I got to spend some time with my parents which I love more and more, the older I get. Bart went to Baton Rouge to take senior portraits for one of my cousins, so I only saw him for about 5 minutes. Hopefully, I'll get to see him when I go home Easter weekend.
Hope ya'll had a great weekend too! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment