I have lots of pictures to post today, so bear with me as I try to get them spaced correctly. It's hard to get them exactly where you want them on here - or it is for me anyway - and I'm slightly OCD about them being spaced evenly. The past couple of weeks have been busy and I've been out of town both weekends. Both trips were great and I have a feeling this is just the beginning of a busy schedule with summer right around the corner.
The first few pictures are from a Fleetwood Mac (4/28/2009) concert that I went to with my friends, Charleston and Calvin and the "new boy" I mentioned in my last post, Michael. Calvin works for UPS and UPS has a box at Phillips Arena so we had excellent seats!
Group Shot
Our very own - Stevie Nix and Lindsey Buckingham

Michael and Me

Mother's Day - 5/10/2009
Me & my Momma after church - and stuffing ourselves at Fannin Mart...Mmmm!

Mom and Bart
Mom and Dad - I can't remember what was so funny - they are goobers!

This past weekend (5/14-17/2009) I took a trip to the beach with some of my favorite girls - Kate, and "the Amy's". We had the BEST time and got to go see Sugarland Friday night. It was by far one of the best concerts I've ever been too - and I think it's because I knew all the words. They put on a great show and Billy Currington opened for them. I would go see them again in a heartbeat!
Me, Kate, and Amy T at Live Bait before the concert
Me and Amy S - who's carrying Mary Morgan - expected arrival September 4th! Can't wait!!!

Me, Kate, and Amy T in the water - Amy S was our photographer!

It was so fun to get away and be lazy beach bums - we're already planning the next trip! Hope you enjoy the pics and have a great week!
You know I had a ball this past weekend! We posted two of the same pics...LOL!
ReplyDeleteLet's start planning another trip...NOW!