Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's Over Already?

It seems like July just got here...and it's almost over already! It's been a busy month but I've enjoyed every minute! I'll give you a brief recap:
4th - I was in MS. We were off work on the 3rd since the holiday fell on Saturday, so I left Thursday night after work. I love a 3-day weekend and wish they happened more often. I met Michael and his family at their fair cabin in Philly and we hung out all day and his dad grilled chicken and ribs...yummy! This was my first time meeting them so I was a little nervous, but everyone was so nice. We had a great day!
11th - I stayed here in Atlanta. Michael made dinner reservations at this great buffet-style bed and breakfast and Big Girl did not shy away from the food! They had everything you could think of - it reminded me a lot of Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah (Mother and Sons). Southern-style meat and veggies with lots of desserts...right up my ally! That night we went to see the Hangover which is hilarious!
18th - I went to MS because I helped host a baby shower for my BFF Amy. Saturday was the family shower but I've kind of been adopted into their family, so I got to go too. Oh my gosh at presents for baby girl, Mary Morgan. She is due on or before September 4th and this little one is going to be dressed to the 9's. Seriously, if I have a little girl one day her name might have to start with "M" just so I can use some of her hand-me-downs. Here are a few pictures from the shower on Saturday:





























Sunday was the shower I helped host at my parent's house. We forgot to take pictures until the very end...whoops!





















25th - Back to MS for the Neshoba County Fair. I haven't been to the fair in years and I've never spent the night there. I met Michael in Tuscaloosa on Friday and then followed him to the cabin (because anyone that knows me and my sense of direction...). The cabin was full of people the whole time, but we had a blast. My parents and Bart came up on Saturday and got to meet Michael for the first time. They were very impressed although somehow I knew they would be. :) I stayed until Monday and came back that afternoon because I had to be back at work for Tuesday. These are a few pictures from the fair...how CUTE is he???
























1 comment:

  1. Do you realize that you and your skinny self make me look like a beached whale! LOL. Love all the pics! I need to meet Michael!

    ReplyDelete