Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Blessed
It's late so this post will be short and sweet. The week did not start out on a good note. I wasn't (at all) prepared for it but life is life and things change. People change. Situations change. And, in the midst of some of the darkest days I find that God has surrounded me with the best friends I could have ever asked for. In three days, I've reconnected with friends that I haven't talked to in months and it's like no time has passed in our friendship - we just pick right back up. Others I talk to everyday (or almost). I am so blessed with so many good girlfriends. I love each of them dearly and can't imagine "me" without them. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You know I have MUCH love for you, Hales!!!!!! Couldn't get through each day without cracking up with you! :)
ReplyDeleteSomeone has a birthday coming up!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet girl. SWEET girl. I'm so thankful my Amy calls you friend.
ReplyDelete