Monday, June 8, 2009

30 Day Shred



I'm a big fan of Jillian's. Actually, I'm a "Biggest Loser" fan in general, but between her and Bob she is my favorite. I've often wondered what it would be like if she were my trainer. Ladies (because I'm certain there are no Gentlemen who read this), we are about to find out. I'm a sucker for Target. I heart Target. I know the store closest to my house like the back of my hand - which is good and bad. Yesterday afternoon, I made a Target run with my friend Charleston - and I guess I should go ahead and admit that that was my 2nd trip for the day because I went right after church to get "a few things". Charleston and her husband are going camping this weekend so we stopped in the "Sporting Goods" section. I'll admit this is not one of my usual hot spots. I'm generally much more concerned with picking out new shades of OPI finger/toenail polish, browsing the clothes, or sniffing new shampoo options. When your priorities are in order, sporting goods just aren't at the top of the list.

To my surprise, I ran across this DVD in and decided it was fate. I had actually looked for it last week - during another Target run - but looked in the Electronics department next to all of the other DVD's and didn't see it. Silly me. I decided that in order to get great results, I also needed a yoga mat and 5-lb weights. My Momma always said, "if you're going to do something, do it right" - and I'd hate to disappoint Carla.

No worries, I will NOT be posting "before" pictures...but if my stomach is that flat in 30 days, I might start wearing a sports bra to work! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a trip! I love that I laugh at you even when you're not around! (And, I can say that because I know this goes both ways!) I am definitely interested in this myself seeing as I am a Biggest Loser and Jillian fan!

    ReplyDelete